Thank you so much for considering Unique Moments Photography for your wedding Photography and personal picture needs. We love photography and enjoyed exploring the many different fields that are available to work in. We were asked to photograph a wedding for some friends in 2007. We immediately loved the challenge and excitement that weddings provided. We knew we found a home.
Weddings and Family photography really hit a good place for us. These were areas that we wanted to concentrate on because we loved being part of our clients families and capturing the unique traditions that take place at their weddings. Word of mouth quickly got around central Minnesota and families were asking us to photograph their weddings.
20-25 weddings per season is a good fit for our needs. We can continue to offer our no stress approach with the weddings we photograph and also keep things very personal with the clients that retain us. We truly care about telling your story as you have envisioned and we want nothing but the best for the families that retain our services. It is truly an honor to be considered and given this responsibility.
What our clients can 100% count on
1. Experience,knowledge, and experts with Lighting
2. Excellent service
3. Proven 10 year wedding photography business
4. Complete Satisfaction and 100% dedication to your day
5. Non stress style to photographing Your Big day
6. Awesome Pictures
We get our clients involved in the photo process from the very beginning. A free engagement session with a 16x24 canvas wrap is standard with every package. We feel this is very important to our success. It gets our couples familiar with the photo process and most importantly, its gets clients to relax in front of the camera and helps everyone to get to know each other better. We have photographed over 400 weddings so we know this works and the results speak volumes in our reviews from past clients.
- Our business was established in Minnesota in 2007.
- We relocated to Gig Harbor, Washington in April 2014
- We provide High quality wedding photography at reasonable price points.
- A talented Female/Male Award winning team with numerous recommendations
- We do not book by the hour. We charge by the event
- We photograph with a mixture of styles
- We have a lot of completely satisfied clients- please read our reviews
- We feel that a female/male perspective is the best way to photograph weddings.
A word of caution when retaining a wedding photographer to capture your wedding
All pictures displayed on our website are from REAL weddings. We do not display any images from styled portrait sessions or heavily photoshopped images. We want our clients to know that they can count on receiving the same quality pictures that are displayed on our website. All of the pictures on our website are proof files that have not been photoshopped. Your images will be similar in appearance.
Please ask any wedding photographer to show you complete weddings that are delivered to their clients. Make sure what you are seeing is what will be delivered to you for your wedding photography needs.