“Let Us Tell Your Intimate Story”
Information to Capture Your Intimate Story
Unique Moments Photography opened our studio in 2017 and we are located in Gig Harbor at 7116 Stinson Ave, Suite A207. Our studio allows us to bring some new and exciting photography opportunities for our brides and female clients.
The $395.00 Bridal Special - Includes 14-17 edited electronic files, and No Charge for the session. This is for brides who book their wedding with Unique Moments Photography. Albums Covers are sold to brides at our direct cost of $70.00.
- Our base boudoir $395.00 special includes all the files that will be needed for your little black book. Usually 14-17 edited pictures needed
- Brides will need 4-5 outfit to do this session
- After images are captured, we will schedule you back to studio within 1 week to make final selections or we can send you a link to view from your home
- We have a variety of products for your consideration which include our custom designed "8x8 Little Black Books". Costs for books start at $65.00
- We also carry framed 8x10 and 11x14 nightstand prints, wall prints and of course regular prints and additional digital files for your consideration
- Example price- a fully enhanced 8x10 framed print with digital File is $199.00
For all Brides To Consider
- This is a great way to surprise your future husband with a unique and personal gift…. seeing him open your "little Black book" for the first time- Priceless
- This is also a tremendous confidence boost for you
- We 100% feel that nudity is NOT necessary for this type of photography
- We won't ask you to do anything you're not comfortable with.
- all various stages of dress for sessions are shown at consultation
Non wedding client Boudoir Products. Includes session fee. Hair and Make up available for an additional $80.00.
$595.00 - 8x8 Little Black Book with 16-17 of your favorite images
$395.00- 10 fully edited files with 5x7 prints
$250.00- 5 fully edited files with 5x7 prints
$50.00 – for each additional image above the base package
$75.00 additional to upsize your album to a 10x10.
$40.00- add a calendar however you need 14images.
À la carte Selections
5x7 – $35.00 ea.
8x10 - $195.00 ea. – includes hi res file, 1 social media logo file and a frame for your print
11x14 - $295.00 ea. – includes hi res file, 1 social media logo file and a frame for your print
16x20 - $325.00 ea. – includes file, print delivered on a board Print
16x24 - $395.00 ea. – includes file, print delivered on a board Print
*All prices subject to change and do not include required sales tax.
We have a lot of products for you to consider that wont break the bank. Prints from your base $395.00 package ares sold at Mfg cost. Example 8x10s and $3.00
Who is Boudoir Photography For?
Boudoir Photography Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How long does it take?
A. Sessions typically run 2.0 hrs.
Q. How much variety will there be in the photos?
A. We have 6 shooting stations at the studio so these are all not going to be bedroom shots. We suggest 4-5 outfit changes and to bring in a very formal dress like you are going out on the town. We want you to be very dressed and then you can dress down to desired looks. We capture images is many stages of dress. However, No frontal nudity is captured and any shots of this nature are implied shots with nothing from the front side showing. We use lighting and posing to create these popular looks.
Q. I'm shy! How can you help?
A. Your photos will be taken by Karen and/or Mike, a husband and wife team with 12 years experience each. We are experienced at making any woman feel happy and comfortable in front of the camera. Private bathroom and changing areas are exclusively yours for the duration of your session. We are also partnering with another very experienced boudoir photographer, as well. Remember, no one is present except you so the goal is to capture images for your someone who is special to you and those images are private and will never be shown to the public. Just be yourself and you will be awesome.
A. Yes, of course! Bringing a best friend for a boost of confidence is a great idea.
Q. Will my photos be displayed on your website?
A. These photos are Never shared images without your permission.
What about Hair and Makeup Services?
We have made arrangements to have Studio Six Salon the Salon and Spa to perform hair and makeup services for our clients consideration. They are in Gig Harbor. Or, we have make up artists that will come to our studio and apply make up before your session starts. They typically start at $70.00 for this service
Some of you will want to do your own hair and makeup. This is perfectly acceptable for your photo session. Please arrive with hair and makeup already completed. We suggest doing hair and make up as you normally would so that you look natural to the person you are presenting images to. Any color for the eyes and lips are going to be enhanced in post processing. Doing your own hair and makeup is a good way to save you some money.We will go over editing concerns you might have as we view your images. You are going to look awesome when everything is finished.